- Latest Gan-Tech
- Charges 3 Devices Simultaneously
- Compact & Portable
- Reliable Protection
- Latest GaN-Tech: GaN technology can provide the highest charging speed for 96% of devices.SINREGeek 65W GaN Charger is compatible with multiple fast charging protocols, including QC3.0, iPhone PD 3.0, Samsung AFC (Note10+, 20W). USB-C notebooks including Dell XPS 13 and MacBook Air, iPhone Xs Max/Xs/XR/X / 8, Samsung S10 / S10+ / Note10 and more.
- Charges 3 Devices Simultaneously: SINREGeek 65W GaN charger type C-1 achieves a maximum output of 65W, charging USB-c devices at the highest speeds. The shared charging power of two ports can reach 63W providing the best charging for mobile devices.
- Compact & Portable: 90-degree collapsible plugs are easier to store and carry. A 100% compatible charger makes your business trip or vacation easy and secure.
- Reliable Protection: Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current. The charger will run hot but is well within the scope of the standard authentication security.
ABOUT GaN +
GaN is a new type of semiconductor material, which has the characteristics of high-temperature resistance, radiation resistance, acid and alkali resistance and high hardness. GaN chargers are smaller, lighter, and have advantages in terms of heat generation and efficiency conversion. Provides the highest speed charging for most devices.
- Faster charging speed
- Higher hardness
- Smaller size
- Strong radiation resistance
Input: AC 100-240V ~, 50 / 60Hz, 1.5A Max.
Type-C1 output: DC 3.3-11V 3A, 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 3.25A Max.
Type-C2 output: DC 3.3-11V 2.7A, 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 2.5A, 15V 2A, 20V 1.5A Max.
USB output: DC 4.5V 5A, 5V 4.5A, 9V 3A, 12V 2.5A, 20V 1.5A Max.
Type-C1 + Type-C2 output: 45W + 18W 63W
Type-C1 + USB output: 45W + 18W 63W
Type-C2 + USB output: 5V 3A 15W
USB1 + USB2 output: DC 5V 6A 30W Max.
Type-C1 + Type-C2 + USB total output: 45W + 15W 60W Max.
Size: 2.9 * 1.4 * 1.2 inch
Note: Please kindly note that when two or three outputs(Two Type C& one USB outputs) connect devices in the same time, charging will be interrupted. This is the charger to identify the phone charging protocol.
You need to do is just trying about 2-3 times for wall GaN charger self-adjustment, then all the outputs will be back to work simultaneously.